Wednesday, May 10, 2006

nigel speaks...

Nigel's not giving much away about tonight, except that there will be an Elvis group medley.

Repeating: there WILL be a medley. A national insurrection has been averted.

He has completely jumped off the Katharine bandwagon after last night though, criticizing both of her song choices and wishing she had done Trouble "either stealing it away from Elliott or singing it alongside," but then goes on to recall that Josh and "Ruben" sang the same song on final four night in season two with Josh outperforming Ruben.

[Earth to Nigel: Josh sang the same song as Clay that night, and Clay mopped the floor with him. Anthony, however, totally left Carrie in the dust with identical song choices last season. Nigel: hire me to fact check.]

His favorite performances? Both of Elliott's and Taylor's In the Ghetto. But he thinks Jon Peter Lewis' A Little Less Conversation was superior to Chris'. [Earth to Nigel: are you on crack?]

Did I mention there's gonna be a medley?

So tonight we know somebody's gonna exit stage left. And Nigel tells us what we already know: it's gonna be a tough one. But, he says, it's gonna be somebody we "don't want to lose," because "the vote isn't always what you want it to be."

Translation: It's not Elliott.

And they will, once again, divide the kids into top vote getters and bottom feeders instead of just bouncing one of the four, so we will know the two top kids. (I can't help but thank DialIdol for this little treat.) And, as Nigel says, that third kid's gonna know he or Katharine has to really bring it next week on Clive Davis Night, where they will sing three songs each, one selected by a judge, one by themselves and one by Davis.

Final three night. My favorite.

Oh, and did I mention that there WILL be a medley?

Happy Idol Execution Night.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I DONT WANT CHRIS TO LEAVE!!!!

6:56 PM, May 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Chris goes before Kat, I'm going to be very angry. Nigel won't like me when I'm angry. *cue tense music as I start to turn green*

7:28 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger lorguru said...

I don't want the season to end...and each elimination is one step closer!
I have grown quite attached to the four remaining, so it will be sad for me whoever goes. I'm not expecting to be too upset though, since my top favs are Taylor and ELLIOT!
If Elliot and Taylor make it to the top two, I'll be joining Jennifer on the nekked cartwheel expo!

7:44 PM, May 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You people are a riot and I love ya! I really am hopeful for an underdog moment tonight. A friend of mine who is a huge Chris fan (that's okay, he is hot) said to me this morning. I hope that Elliott guy goes, cause he sucks and man is he ugly. I wanted to jump thru the instant message screen and beat the living monkey snot out of her. How dare she say bad things about Elliott. Man, am I obsessed. I love the guy!!!!!

If you voted for him last night you were lucky enough to hear his voice say, "Thanks for voting for me Elliott, watch blah blah blah." Did you hear it?

8:11 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger jennifer said...

I heard it! Not that often, thankfully, but I did get through a few times in two hours. I have learned that texting is the way to go. I have never, never, EVER paid to text even though I could. Nobody has ever meant this much to me. I just lurve that kid.

8:24 PM, May 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ChrisROCKS said:

If Chris goes before Kat, I'm going to be very angry. Nigel won't like me when I'm angry.

I'll vouch for that -- you don't want to go there, Nigel! <Ducking, running for cover!>

-L (I ♥ ChrisRocks)

8:27 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger jennifer said...

Okay I'm just gonna say it:

If ANY of these three guys goes before Katharine, Nigel is gonna see a lot of angry green people.

(ducking from JR...)

8:34 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger DrillerAA said...

Are you callin' me out?

9:29 PM, May 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:38 AM, May 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Thanks Rob for the awesome image!