Wednesday, May 21, 2008

we haven't heard the last of the songs...

So Paula let another cat out of another bag after all. Did y'all catch when she said on air that the song Archuleta had just performed "wasn't the winning song?"

Guess she was right.

The actual winning song will be unveiled tonight, after David is crowned the winner. And it's called Time of My Life.

The guys, apparently, were able to choose from the 10 runners-up? Well, at least they got to choose.


So that was the twist Nigel & Company was hinting about.

Oh goody. This means there's another song out there even more crappy than what we heard last night.

This is My Now Moment For I Believe I'm Flying Without Wings Just to Make You Proud.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

I wonder if ALW is going to say something snarky about how craptastic the "winning" song is, too.

10:19 AM, May 21, 2008  
Blogger Sunshine said...

I loved how you combined all the crappy coronation songs into one, but you forgot "Inside Your Heaven"...

Shouldn't it be "A Moment Like This is My Now For I Believe that Inside Your Heaven I'm Flying Without Wings Just to Make You Proud"?

Thanks for a great season, Jennifer! Even though the show itself was no Season 2,4, or 5, you still made me enjoy it being able to revert here and listen to everyone's thoughts!

12:11 PM, May 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Thanks Rob for the awesome image!