Monday, May 19, 2008

nigel is speaking...

And he's talking with Ryan Seacrest.

The Davids are singing three songs and can choose to either sing a new one or reprise a song performed already this season.

Archuleta is singing Imagine. Imagine that.

Here's the "twist" we were promised from the Crappy Songwriters Coronation Song Contest: The boys get to choose from among the top ten voted songs for their crappy coronation song. I'm sure both of them were tickled pink.

Clive Davis is choosing one song for each of the Davids. I thought he was dead. Or at least shelved.

The "biggest star in the world" is gonna be at the finale, along with some dead people. Remember the Celine/Elvis duet?

The top five are singing duets with "somebody." Boy that somebody is gonna be busy.

They're going to verify the vote totals thousands of times, because Nigel can't help himself from reminding Ryan how numerically challenged he was during the season two finale, when the vote margin changed after every commercial break.

Ryan drinks champagne and Nigel drinks Jack.

So now you know the rest of the story.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Michale Jackson isn't one of those dead people they've dug up. He better off left were he is. lol

I hope the final is great. I think season 5 was the best so far and mostly because we got to see a lot of the kids. They could of done with out Meat Loaf and the rest as far as I'm concerned.

Every year we have a winner and a star.

Kelly took both honors in season 1.

Season 2 Rubin was the winner, but Clay was the star.

Season 3 Fantasia won, but Jennifer Hudson was the star.

Season 4 Carrie also took both honors.

Season 5 Taylor won, but are star was Chris.

Season 6 Jordin won, I'm not sure if we have a star there, but it could still happen, maybe.

Season 7 is up for grabs. I think this year we could have a winner who will be both the Idol winner and a star.

I really like both the Davids, but I think David Cook can handle himself better the the Arch. David A has a lot of growing up to do. His dads control shows, I think that's why he act so immature. Daddy calls the shots. I actually feel sorry for him have such a jerk of a dad. It can't be an easy life living with that guy.

I think they're both good and nice guys, but I think David Cook is ready to be the next Idol.

I'm excited and can't wait for the next two days.

Dori

4:41 AM, May 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Thanks Rob for the awesome image!