Friday, May 09, 2008

following the kids back home...

It's Syesha Day in Florida! And her FOX affiliate is following her with live streaming video.

UPDATE: Randy has chosen Alicia Keys' If I Ain't Got You for Syesha's judges choice selection.


And it's David Cook day in Missouri where he'll be in a parade with Ronald McDonald!


And his FOX station is giving fans two - TWO - "Cook Channels" to keep track of the boy, complete with chat. And according to this station, Simon has chosen The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (Roberta Flack) for Cook's judges choice. And David, reportedly, has chosen The World I Know, by Collective Soul, as his personal selection.



And in Utah, it is D-Day, rain or shine. Archie has his own tracker and live streaming video.

UPDATE: Paula has chosen And So It Goes by Billy Joel for young David.

If I learn any more song selections, I'll be adding them to this entry.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE that Roberta Flack song! It's a quiet song, but loaded with opportunities for DC to show off the dynamic nature of his voice. Oohhhh I can't wait! :D

Thanks for the info, Jennifer!

3:30 PM, May 09, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

David Cook got Simon. What a coincidence. *eye roll*

4:55 PM, May 09, 2008  
Blogger Kat said...

Did any of you read on TMZ.com that David A's father has been banned from AI?

10:25 PM, May 09, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just haven't cared very much about the hometown visits since Elliott and his mom rode through Richmond. That will never be topped.

2:12 PM, May 10, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure it's no coincidence that "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" is included on Leona Lewis' album -- which Simon produced, right?

1:14 AM, May 11, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I first to say what a stupid song choice for David Cook.If someone can tell me why this is a good choice, I'd love to know.
Connie

8:19 AM, May 11, 2008  
Blogger jennifer said...

I don't know Connie, Simon's picks usually are slendid, and I think this song from DC could stop a lot of hearts right in their tracks, errr, beats. I think it's a perfect choice. Simon has gone on record to say that DC is the best singer left, so this song will either prove him right, or not.

And no, I don't think it's a coincidence that Lewis has it on her CD. LOL He's known for that too.

3:32 PM, May 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Thanks Rob for the awesome image!