Tuesday, May 06, 2008

CAUTION: song spoilers...

It's rock and roll night on American Idol, and TMZ has the song selections. (No mention of performance order, not that it matters much when we're down to four kids.)

So if you don't want to know what they're singing, avert your eyes. If you do want to know, keep reading.

Castro: Tambourine Man (Bob Dylan) and I Shot the Sheriff (Eric Clapton)
Cook: Baba O'Reilly (The Who) and Hungry Like a Wolf (Duran Duran)
Archuleta: Stand By Me (Ben E. King) and Love Me Tender (Elvis)
Syesha: Proud Mary (Ike/Tina Turner) and A Change is Gonna Come (Sam Cooke)

This could be interesting. See you then.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the Arch will sound great on "Stand By Me." I think "Love Me Tender" is too mature of a song for him.

Syesha? I can hear her singing "A Change is Gonna Come," but I'm not looking forward to her screeching "Proud Mary."

"Tambourine Man" is in Jason's wheelhouse, but "I Shot the Sherrif" is not.

David Cook can sing anything.

Looking forward to tonight!

6:44 PM, May 06, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

David A was great tonight and so was Syesha!

David C was OK, and Jason stunk!!!

Dori

9:06 PM, May 06, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely heart David C. and while David A can sing, he bores me. He has a good voice but everytime he comes on I find myself yawning.

On another note ACE is going to be on Bones. Whoopie!!!! I can't wait.

Missed you tonight Jennifer, can't wait to read tomorrow.

Julie

9:15 PM, May 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Thanks Rob for the awesome image!