Saturday, May 17, 2008

finale memories...

Still counting down the days until the seventh season finale, I'm filling in the wait flashing back to finales past.

Here's my favorite memory from season three, not because it was all that enjoyable - after all season three was laden with women, few of which I liked and suffered from letdown after the FAB season two - but because it's pure, unadulterated cheeze, from the Partridge Family-ish outfits to the Brady Bunch-ish choreography.

This is how to do a cheezy medley!


And it's just really nice to see George Huff again.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your right they do look like the Partridge Family.

Season 3 and 6 were probably my less favorite, but it was fun watch the rerun.

Dori

6:45 PM, May 17, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE George!!!

8:58 PM, May 17, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how you found and picked this, but I loved it!!! Hey, drop by when you get a chance, I just put up pics of our trip to DC... lisa

12:18 PM, May 18, 2008  
Blogger Dave said...

I had forgotten how nice Idol used to be when the Top 12 was picked based on talent, not forced gender-equity.

And there was a wild card round.

And I lurve LaToya!

9:37 PM, May 18, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh.....remember the days when there was no mosh-pit? *sigh*

Hey Jennifer, thanks for the trip down memory lane!

12:41 AM, May 19, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Thanks Rob for the awesome image!