Monday, April 07, 2008

idol gave back...

Idol Gives Back, the Wednesday extravaganza that will be bookended by Tuesday's competition featuring "inspirational" songs and Thursday's 8 p.m. results, featuring reigning champ Jordin Sparks with Chris Brown, was taped over the weekend.

If you want to know, the live and in-person details are here. I think I'll catch the first hour. At least this season we know we're not sitting around waiting for something that isn't going to happen.

So, are you going to watch?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'd like to say no but I don't have anything else to do so I'll be there! But, I'll be playing on Pogo the whole time.

4:02 PM, April 07, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slightly off topic, but I hear Mariah is mentoring next week. Please tell us, that they don't have to do Mariah songs?? I'm not even knocking her, but making the guys do her songs just isn't fair. Hopefully it'll be something like "Current Top 40" or "Songs from 2000-Current"

7:01 PM, April 07, 2008  
Blogger jennifer said...

Yes, I hear it's Mariah next week, but no word that I've heard of about the theme.

Maybe Mariah's fave songs, like Gwen last year? Maybe songs from the year Mariah was born?

7:11 PM, April 07, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Thanks Rob for the awesome image!