Thursday, April 03, 2008

time to give back...

Next week, in case you haven't heard because the cave you're living in doesn't get cable, is Idol Gives Back, part two. No word that I can find on a theme, but if last year was any indication, the field will be wide open as long as the lyrics are "inspirational."

Tuesday is the regular performance episode. Wednesday will be the extravaganza where you will be asked to pitch in your pennies. The regular execution, though, will be on Thursday, from 8-9 p.m. unlike last year when they kept us waiting for two days only to be told everybody was escaping until the double kill the following week.

Thank you Nigel for the heads up.

So set those VCRs accordingly.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So we get three days of Idol next week. That's kind of cool.

I just hope all the money they collect does go to all the charities they say.

Dori

7:26 PM, April 04, 2008  
Blogger DrillerAA said...

I believe I'll pass this week.
Most of the "inspirational" songs won't be, the mini-telethon will be pretty worthless and I can catch the execution on your recap.
Nope, don't beieve I'm going to watch this week.

7:20 AM, April 07, 2008  
Blogger MP said...

Oooooooo Thank you!
Last year we missed the whole thing, I didn't realize there was a singing competition thrown in with the telethon!
Thanks for the heads up!

11:56 AM, April 07, 2008  
Blogger Dave said...

I may watch it on DVR so I can fast-forward through the filler and passioned pleas for me to send my money in.

I might also use that time to catch up on "Rock the Cradle".

12:15 PM, April 07, 2008  
Blogger angelof_mercy81 said...

I'll probably tape it and watch it back later. That way I can watch the parts I want and skip past the rest.

3:37 PM, April 07, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Thanks Rob for the awesome image!