Tuesday, April 01, 2008

CAUTION: song spoilers...

Don't read if you don't wanna know.

According to TMZ:

Archuleta: Appalacian Memories
Syesha: I Will Always Love You (how did we know this?)
Carly: Here You Come Again
Kristy: Coat of Many Colors (Or Cat of Many Lives, perhaps?)
Ramiele: Do I Ever Cross Your Mind?
Michael Johns: It's All Wrong, But It's All Right
Jason Castro: Travelin' Thru
Brooke: Jolene
David Cook: Little Sparrow

It's doubtful that this is performance order, especially considering that David Cook had the pimp spot last week. If I come across that lineup, I will edit this post.

Happy Idol Night!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to be the negative one here, but, I am not looking forward to this evening's show -- Come on, this season has the worst themes I can remember -- Although, the show tunes and 40's night were bad too. All we hear is "you have to let us see who you really are"
Sorry but David Cook is no Dolly Pardon.
Connie

6:28 PM, April 01, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One more thing, why isn't anyone doing "Shine"?
Connie

6:49 PM, April 01, 2008  
Blogger jennifer said...

I think it would have been fairer for it to be the traditional "country night" rather than the more narrow Dolly night, but, IMO, it's better than Gloria Estefan night, which challenged them far too much just because the producers wanted Estefan on the show.

We might be in for a pleasant surprise. Well, at least I hope so. :o)

7:03 PM, April 01, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm optimistic! I think tonight is going to rock...er, I means, country!

"Cat of many Lives" HAHAHAHHA

7:35 PM, April 01, 2008  
Blogger Dave said...

The themes are killing this show . . . and I've got proof!

[shameless plug mode=on]

Check out my blog tomorrow to read more!

[/shameless plug mode]

8:23 PM, April 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Thanks Rob for the awesome image!