Thursday, May 22, 2008

busy, busy, busy, but #1...


It didn't take long for Cook fans to put their money where their votes were Tuesday, as The Time of My Life is flying up the iTunes charts, and I don't think the guy has even gotten a chance to sleep yet.

Cook has made typical appearances since his coronation last night, but he won't have any down time, with appearances scheduled from coast to coast over the next week.

Here's a rundown:

Thursday (today):
The Tonight Show w/Jay Leno
TMZ on Fox

Friday, May 23:
Larry King Live (w/Archuleta) on CNN

Tuesday, May 27
Regis & Kelly

Wednesday, May 28
Ellen

Both Davids will be appearing and performing on the Plaza on the Today Show (NBC) next Thursday, May 29. If anyone finds out other appearances, please let us know in the comments.

And while you're watching, keep an eye out for this:


Priceless! American Idol now ranks right up there with the Super Bowl.

(A better version of the commercial is here.)

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol LOVE the Disneyworld clip! (With some great vocals from our favorite David! Yay!) :)

4:03 PM, May 22, 2008  
Blogger jennifer said...

I'm such a nerd, I want that song on my iPod too!

4:09 PM, May 22, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol The mark of a true fan!!

P.S. He blows Jiminy Cricket out of the water.

9:07 PM, May 22, 2008  
Blogger Dave said...

I just got back from Disney World!

I knew I should have waited a couple of weeks longer!

9:41 PM, May 22, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well bummer, the Bush's left before David came out. But I suspect he got a chance backstage to meet them. But how cool that he's on the Tonight Show with the First Lady and Jenna, talk about a big deal, haha. Though I have to say, Jenna didn't come across as super comfortable but not too bad.

Loved the Disney commercial too :)

oh, and Jay just called the win an upset.?? How can you call 12 million votes an upset. It would seem to me it was a predetermined knockout, but the media was wrong as to which way :)

JJ

12:22 AM, May 23, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jennifer - I'm with you. Love the Disney commercial!

I LOVE his voice. Better than Daughtry~

8:53 AM, May 23, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't listen to the commerical, it keeps breaking up. It must be my computer that's 100 years old.

12 million votes is a knockout!

Dori

PS: My mom who is like 85 is crazy about David Cook. She's so happy he won. I have to get her his CD. lol

10:29 AM, May 23, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last time I check Itunes which was some time this a.m. DC had the top 4 singles on the list. Amazing.... wow... I hope he is a huge success. Good for him. What a guy.... Looking forward to seeing him and Archie on LK tonight.

3:13 PM, May 23, 2008  
Blogger jennifer said...

Yes, DC is tearing it up, but I have a feeling that he has for weeks, they just haven't included the AI downloads with the rest of the field until the competition was over. And Archie has two of the top 10, so Idol has six of the top 10 slots.

Yay Davids!

4:01 PM, May 23, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn, are you in the DC area? I noticed you have the feed from my local Fox, WTTG, in the videos so why would you use WTTG unless you live in the area? hmmm :)

JJ

11:47 AM, May 24, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the top nine will be back on Larry King Monday night answering questions that viewers have sent in by email -

4:24 PM, May 24, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be really hard to not like David Cook. He has tons of talent and handles it with class.

10:56 AM, May 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Thanks Rob for the awesome image!