Monday, May 22, 2006

listen to them all...



Tomorrow is the launch date of the AI5 compilation CD Encores. And I'm still urging those of you who are fans of the non-finalists to download your favorites' individual track to send a message that we'd like to hear more from them. Who knows, enough downloads might land one of them on the charts. Taylor and Kat fans will have singles to buy in about a month, but the others have only this CD.

But anyway, if you just can't wait, America Online has the full CD now available for a listen. Some of them are worth it. Some of them, not so much. (Sorry Kev.)

Enjoy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do the kids make money from this CD?

7:50 PM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger jennifer said...

I'm sure they do get paid per unit sold. Probably a tiny percentage, though.

8:11 PM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger lorguru said...

Just listened to some of each song. You're right, some a good, some are so-so. I didn't think Kevin's was so bad, but that could be because I was really prepared for awful. I was disappointed w/ Mandissa's and Paris'. I was pleasantly surprised by Lisa's and Melissa's. My favorite was Taylor's, by a landslide.
Thanks for the link!

8:59 PM, May 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Thanks Rob for the awesome image!