Thursday, January 26, 2006

with his eyes closed...

It was Billy Joel night in season two, and Clay Aiken does an upbeat song after being criticized over and over and over about same old ballad after ballad after ballad.

Not that I care if Paula or Simon was right. I don't. But it's a nice little walk down memory lane. Especially for Clay fans. Like Vivian.

Enjoy.

A couple of notes: there obviously was severe weather. That happens. And for you young folks, that old guy, held up by industrial-strength Botox? That's Smokey Robinson. He was a big star. Back in the day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vivian said...

{{{{{{Jennifer}}}}} why didn't you warn me to put on a Depends before I watched this....you know how much I love Clay! Thank you for this post/video!

Vivian
a Clay fan forever!

8:12 PM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger Nelle said...

I was a big Smokey fan in the Motown days, especially "I Second That Emotion". The first Idol episode I watched was after hearing Clay on a commercial for Idol. Great voice! Cool little video thing that!

8:31 AM, January 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Thanks Rob for the awesome image!