Saturday, July 08, 2006

and the tour begins...

And, of course, it hits the road without runner-up Katharine McPhee, who was McPhelled by illness. But I've been doing my best, stuck here far, far away from New Hampshire and Massachusetts where the show is in full swing, trying to find all the video goodies, so, at least, I can get an idea of the experience.

If you want full recaps, including song selections, be sure to check out
MJ's Blog, since she is one of the lucky ones who had tickets for opening night and grabbed some fine photos. Plus, she's become a great gathering of tour-goers, each with their own accounts of the various stops on the PopTart road.

But, if you're wanting some videos, here's what I could round up:

Taylor = Do I Make You Proud

Taylor = Livin' For The City

Taylor = What's Goin' On

Taylor = Takin' it to the Streets

Taylor = Don't Let Me Down

Taylor = Hollywood Nights

Elliott = Trouble

Elliott = All My Love

Elliott, Ace, Chris, Bucky = Patience

Chris & Elliott = Savin' Me

Chris = Wanted Dead or Alive (Thanks Anon!)

I can't find videos of Chris, Bucky or any of the women, so if you find some, please leave a link in the comment section, and I'll add them to this list.

And if you're going to the show, let us know what you thought!





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris (playing Guitar)"Wanted Dead or Alive"

http://www.gofish.com/userVideoPlayer.gfp?gfid=30-1040722

9:11 AM, July 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks again, Jennifer.

Isn't our little Elliott all grown up now?
I'm so proud him!!!

11:56 PM, July 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Thanks Rob for the awesome image!